Pur3 Ltd was founded in 2006 by Gordon Williams, and provides a complete Software and Hardware Design Service. Not only do we develop software for PCs, Macs, Tablets and mobile phones, but we develop hardware too - including component selection, Circuit + PCB design, embedded software and prototypes.
In addition to our consultancy services, we:
- Create and sell real-time Visualisation software for use in Digital Signage, and Lighting (as well as for Personal Music Visualization use).
Our main areas of expertise are:
- Java, C, C++, C#, PHP, Delphi, Pascal, Basic, Assembler (x86,ARM,PIC)
- Computer Graphics and Vision, both 2D and 3D (OpenGL / DirectX or Software Renderers)
- Embedded microcontrollers (PIC / ARM)
- FPGA Design (Verilog / VHDL / Gate-level)
- DSP Algorithms
- Compiler / Cross-compiler design and implementation
- Windows APIs such as MFC, MSXML, DirectX, OpenGL
If you are interested in anything Pur3 can provide, please Contact Us